Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Disclaimers and Haters

Disclaimer: Though I haven't said much of any thing of substance yet, and I will in the next couple of days, so bare with me a little longer, I tend to curse...a lot. That's just my personality. I don't have problems with words, because that's all they are, but intentions, thoughts, now those are the meat of thing. I find that when I feel strongly, I use words to help convey those thoughts and intentions, and more often then not, it's going to be a curse word. However, that doesn't mean I'm going to go all turrets and have every other word be the f-bomb. So, if you have a problem with cursing, this probably isn't the blog for you.

Haters: If there's one thing about the internet that I can't stand it's the haters. I don't mean the people who are really and constantly negative, there are those types of people out there and as long as they back it up, that's fine. I'm talking about trolls, people who go from message board to message board or blog to blog proclaiming their hate for a creator or company. They never give concrete, thought out reasons for why they don't like the thing, they just hate it. Fuck that noise. You had to have a reason to not like the thing in the first place, so you should be able to tell it to people. So, if I don't like a comic, I'm going to give you reasons. If I don't, I expect people to call me out on my shit.

Actual reviews to come in the next few days. Hang in there folks, it's going to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment