Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Beginning

For the longest time, I've been resistant to getting a blog. I'm not one to talk about myself and I don't really think people would like the hear what I have to say. Yeah, I still don't think so, but my friends online follow me around from social network to social network, and they seem to be interested in what I have to say. While I can't guarantee I'll update a lot, I'm not the most talkative person in the world. I can say that I will post a monthly review of all the comics I read from month to month. I'll probably throw in reviews of anime/manga I'm watching/reading. I may even throw in some other random reviews of things like action figures or bust or whatever other geeky thing comes to mind.
So, I hope people actually read this and those who do might actually enjoy it. If not, oh fucking well. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment